Sunday, May 31, 2009

A Day with Friends
















Later after we said our see you laters to Grandma Behr we headed to GR specifically Jenison. We met up with a great group of Mark's friends that have been a strong support and great accountability for his walk as a Christian. We stayed at Mark and Suzanne Jager's house. We are very thankful for your hospitality and the wonderful fellowship that we were able to share with all of you. Good friends are not just found around the corner. Conversation does not need to float on the surface. When it goes deeper than our own comfort it is often worth hanging onto in our hearts forever................... Good Game

1 comment:

  1. thanks Mark & rachel. I'm really happy that when you came over it was like you had never left. I think thats how it is when your journey with someone for so long...and all I can say of Rachel is although I don't feel like we have had a great deal of time together, I like you a lot more each time we meet and am so sad that our visits are so short in time. But I think your are a beautiful person and are very confident in yourself and secure and I think thats why your are able to just be so real with us. I'm so glad you were able to stay even for a short while. And can't wait to see you both again. I'm glad we don't have to go through some ackwardness and just pick up right where we left off.

    lov u both! suzanne

    ReplyDelete

Back To School

Back To School
Ah yes, young minds are like wet sponges waiting to absorb all there is to be learned at this fine intstitute of Johnson Bible College.

On The Trail

On The Trail
Let's go hunt some wabbits

The Behr's In The Mountains

The Behr's In The Mountains
On Top of Old Smokies